A special class and meditations to acquire the ancient wisdom of the Buddha, from the hand of Gen Kelsang Tsongmo, a Buddhist teacher and nun.
With simple and very practical meditations both for people who are just starting out and for those who want to go deeper. You can join at any time. These are short cycles of 4 or 5 weeks.
- CYCLE HOW TO OVERCOME BAD HUMOR, IRRITATION AND ANGER:
- Oct 19 The faults of hate
- Oct 26 Why do we get angry... hate is a reaction….
- 02 Nov The patience to willingly accept suffering I
- 09 Nov The patience of willingly accepting suffering II
- 16 Nov The patience to definitely think about the Dharma
- 23 Nov The patience of not taking revenge
- 30 Nov The patience of not taking revenge II
- 09-11 dec · End of Cycle Retreat: Peace Getaway “Learn to let go”
Wisdom for everyone, Buddhists and non-Buddhists, to apply in daily life, learning to transform our activities into an experience of profound peace and happiness.